I’m a Florida native and military veteran running for re-election the Florida House of Representatives. I care deeply about the future of our state and nation. I know you do, too.
After graduating from the U.S. Air Force Academy, I spent most of my 20-year Air Force career as a prosecutor in the JAG Corps. I consider it a great honor to have served our country in Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom.
When I retired as a Lieutenant Colonel, I went into private law practice in Sarasota, where my wife, Erica, and I are raising our three sons. They are the reason I’m running. I want to ensure that our boys can pursue their dreams without the heavy hand of big government and a liberal, progressive agenda getting in their way.
My wife, who is also a retired Lieutenant Colonel, and I are also small business owners, so we understand the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurship. I feel a tremendous sense of duty to serve our community and to protect the freedoms we cherish for future generations.
I look forward to meeting you and working together for a stronger community and state!
Thanks for your support,
TOMMY’S FIVE POINT PLAN FOR FLORIDA
- Defeat Amendment 2 which will kill our jobs & ruin our economy.
- Collaborate with doctors to safely re-open our economy.
- Keep taxes low for small businesses to incentivize job growth.
- Remove unnecessary regulations that burden small business growth.
- Eliminate fraud & lawsuit abuse that drive up costs.